harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:17:12 GMT
Hi Alexei,

Personally an anti-plagiarism tool wouldn't be a high priority for me
as I think there are lots of other project ideas that help us complete
the JDK or improve our current code, which to me is more interesting.
Just my opinion though - others may think differently.

Logging/globalization sounds ok as long as it's useful for the Harmony
project.  If it's more for the labs/incubator idea it might make sense
to get a GSoC project under the labs instead rather than under
Harmony.

Thanks,

Sian

--