harmony-dev mailing list archives

From chunrong lai <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 02:42:21 GMT
I also once investigated the issue times ago
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/harmony-dev/200809.mbox/%3cf9761b910809160814s7fd8e257gd99b4a15d97008c0@mail.gmail.com%3e
and
identified the guity commit which breaks SSLSocketImplTest as r691267.

What r691267 did is "Remove the hy.no.sig option and make it the default."
so it is basically a classlib patch. It seems that its modifications to vm
makefiles finally make the test crashed.