harmony-dev mailing list archives

From chunrong lai <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:19:05 GMT
(1) I have not reproduced the vmcrashes in separated running either.
(2) I run the classlib-test two times with r751364. I got 13*** tests run in
the first time, but got 16781 tests run in the second time. The vmcrash
(from
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionTest?)
looks intermittent to me.

Thanks a lot.