harmony-dev mailing list archives

From chunrong lai <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Classlib test failures
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:04:50 GMT
I mainly investigated 3 errors:
error  test_getHeaderFields
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTest

error  test_getOutputStream_AfterConnect
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTest

error  testUsingProxy2
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnectionTest
(They all failed on 4 platforms in our Integrity Testing, and also failed on
2 platform in Snapshot Testing.)

And I got following observations:
1. M8 did not have the 3 test cases at all.
 (1). test_getHeaderFields and testUsingProxy2 were committed by r727252 for
HARMONY-6049.
 (2). test_getOutputStream_AfterConnect was committed by r724594 for
HARMONY-6012.
2. RI also failed on the 3 test cases.