harmony-dev mailing list archives

From chunrong lai <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]I'm going to apply patch for HARMONY-6102
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 06:20:05 GMT
hi, Tony:
    Thanks. To be honest I do not know what can be implemented in VM. It is
our understanding of the requirements to the bootclasspath jars.
    Take yoko as example, since we added yoko-rmi-impl.jar into
bootclasspath, EUT (or other applications) will check  jakarta-regexp.jar
though Class-Path attribute of yoko-rmi-impl.jar and reports "missed entry"
if it(jakarta-regexp.jar) does not exist. So I suggest to download
jakarta-regexp.jar or remove the class-path attribute of yoko-rmi-impl.jar
but do not think VM can help here.