harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remaining M9 issues
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:14:05 GMT
Nathan,
I have just thrown a ping to Rustem. Even if found, this tool hardly
can be donated without upper level managerial support. Maybe Xiao Feng
would help us.

Honestly, I'm reluctant native bridge supporter myself. I dare to
think of it as another layer of wrappers. Removing the wrappers would
result in more compact code. I see the only viable argument in the
native bridge defense is "java is easier, why should we use C".

Thanks.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://people.apache.org/~aaf/