harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:12:18 GMT
Ian,

Let me attract your attention to my letter [1] which says that
increasing number of wrappers for OS calls might not be the only way
to approach portability.

I hope we have enough committers (more than thirty) to support GSoC.
If one of gifted students joins my project for cut&paste detection
[2], then I try supporting that venture first because open sourcing my
current project depends on that tool.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/n3pfqiyup7b5x5to
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#rat-project

<
> [...]