harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:20:51 GMT
Oliver,

I would say that a test coverage task has three problems:
1) it is too complex;
2) it is not localized, the person should cover our 50,000 test base;
3) it is more production-like task than educational one;
4) QA tasks are likely to be less interesting for most ambitious students.

If there are professional QA engineers working on Harmony, this would
be an ideal task for them to grow from QA engineers to experienced
ones.

Thanks.

--
С уважением,