harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:21:57 GMT

Oliver,

Regarding the tools projects, the description makes it sound like we'd
be happy with a C/C++ coded solution if the student wished to do this.
I'm not sure we would be.  I think we should restrict solutions to those
using the samsa launcher approach that means the coding will be in Java.

I think a C/C++ solution would be inconsistent and thus more difficult
to maintain.

Regards,
 Mark.