harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: As to your GSoC applications to Apache Harmony projects
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 08:02:42 GMT
Hi, Please be noticed that: Harmony is a clean-room JavaSE
implementation. Please DO NOT read the source code of any other JavaSE
implementation to get some idea for your project; otherwise, you might
be ineligible for Harmony development. (This happened.) A suggestion
is, please always onsult here in the dev@harmony.apache.org mailing
list before you read any source code.

Thanks,
xiaofeng