harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Muhammed Shariq <msmsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Getting started with harmony-awt-dnd project
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:34:13 GMT
hi,

Sorry guys, i have been looking at last years ideas list and Maksim u got it
right, this years ideas list doesn't have the drag-n-drop project, my bad :(

i just skimmed through the requirements though, and it looks quite complex
than the task i was reffering to that i carried out.
i would love to learn some of the complex awt stuff available in java if i
could have the guidance of a mentor, but if i am unable to find a mentor
then it is gonna be quite tough to finish the due tasks within the given
time frame ;'(

please advice as to how i could get my self out of the soup !!!