harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Cornwall <andrew.pack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:45:04 GMT
Is there any desire to extend VMTT?

 - add a real assembly format (jsr :label or something like that, instead of
jsr -11.) (Does jasm do this, and if so could we use their format?)
 - add flexibility for bad classes
    - specifying the padding for tableswitch/lookupswitch
    - allow double/long constantpool entries without subsequent constant
pool entry
    - mixed asm and bin in methods
    - allow insertion of binary data at other places (eg constant pool)
 - fix bugs

Just some thoughts...

    Andrew Jr.