harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Project
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:06:10 GMT
Suman,

     FYI, the proposal for Harmony-daemon is not easy, it requires deep
knowledge in Java Runtime and JVM, and what's more, there's already some
discussion/projects on this topic, we need more innovation.
     There's many discussion on harmony-classes-selector, you can read them
on mailing-list.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv