harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Last blocker
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:29:54 GMT
On Linux x86 I still see between 1 and 5 (intermittent) failures in
HttpsURLConnectionTest, all with similar stack trace:

java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol
java.lang.Exception: java.net.SocketException: Address family not
supported by protocol at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionTest.doInteraction(HttpsURLConnectionTest.java:1021)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionTest.doInteraction(HttpsURLConnectionTest.java:944)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionTest.testHttpsConnection(HttpsURLConnectionTest.java:146)

at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)Caused
by: java.net.SocketException: Address family not supported by protocol
at
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.read(OSNetworkSystem.java)
at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.read(PlainSocketImpl.java:559)
at
org.apache.harmony.luni.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:61)
at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLStreamedInput.read(SSLStreamedInput.java:50)
at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLInputStream.readUint8(SSLInputStream.java:68)
at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLRecordProtocol.unwrap(SSLRecordProtocol.java:336)

at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.doHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:742)
at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(SSLSocketImpl.java:451)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.internal.net.www.protocol.http.HttpConnection.getSecureSocket(HttpConnection.java:168)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection$HttpsEngine.connect(HttpsURLConnection.java:398)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnection.connect(HttpsURLConnection.java:146)

at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.internal.net.www.protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionTest$ClientConnectionWork.run(HttpsURLConnectionTest.java:1415)

I see this failure without the patch for HARMONY-6131, so it has not
been caused by that change. Does anybody else see these failures? I
havn't been able to get any useful debug from it yet...

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin