harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:23:26 GMT
I see a number of our projects have students applying for them already
[1]. If you have volunteered to be a mentor (or want to be one), please
make sure you take a look at the projects that have been applied for and
put yourself down as a mentor if you wish - at the bottom of each
application there is a "I am willing to mentor this student" link which
you need to click to get yourself associated.

Regards,
Oliver

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/org/list_proposals/google/gsoc2009/asf

--