harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:17:40 GMT
Regis wrote:
> Sian January wrote:
>> 8. Dacapo benchmark failure HARMONY-6041
>
> I have found the cause of this regression, and had a initial patch, but
> still has 1 test failure in WinFileTest. So I suggest revert r727327 if
> it blocked M9.

Yes, I think that we should probably roll back r727327 and re-open
HARMONY-6041.

It seems that the patch was not sufficient, and the subsequent attempts
to fix things (HARMONY-6090, HARMONY-6091, HARMONY-6092) have not been
applied, and may cause further disruption.

Since the original problem was found by inspection, I propose we leave
it as a known issue with M9 and try again after the code freeze.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Tim