harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:05:27 GMT
Just a reminder - everyone who wants to be a mentor needs to register
with the GSoC homepage [1]. Once you are registered and logged in you
can select "Apply to be a mentor" from the left hand panel, and then
select the Apache Software Foundation.

Some general useful links:
[2] Summer of Code Apache wiki page
[3] Summer of Code FAQ (includes full timeline)
[4] Mentoring HowTo

Regards,
Oliver

[1] http://socghop.appspot.com/program/home/google/gsoc2009