harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:00:59 GMT
I have updated the Harmony GSOC 2009 wiki page [1] making it clear which
proposed projects have committers associated with them (projects need a
committer associated, even if they are not the main mentor), making the
project IDs match the standard format and also rewording some of the
project descriptions to make them a little more readable. I hope nobody
minds the updates I have made, I'm happy to revert the changes if there
is any problem with them.

I will add those proposals that have an associated committer to the main
Apache GSOC Wiki page [2] today since student admissions have opened.

For the remaining projects that do not have committers (harmony-tools-3
and harmony-portlib) are there any committers who would be happy to be
associated with them? You would not have to be the main mentor of those
projects, but would be required to check patches and commit code
provided by students.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]