harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:50:18 GMT
Sian January wrote:
> 2. org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.ManifestTest fails
> on Windows XP

I had a look at this one, and it should fail everywhere.  It is a
regression test that reads from an infinite stream (a helper InputStream
class that always returns '0' as the next byte).  Trying to read a
manifest from this infinite stream should produce an IOException, but
when we refactored to optimize the reading the new code doesn't account
for it.

Since it is a regression it should be fixed, although the testcase is
somewhat contrived.  I'll have a look at fixing it tomorrow.

Regards,
Tim