harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 06:35:36 GMT
chunrong lai wrote:
>  I am doing the testing.
>  I also post some snapshot testing results in
> http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/snapshots/r749061/index.html and
>  http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/snapshots/r745015/index.html but have
> not found significant change from the results.
>

> On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Sian January <sianjanuary@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
>> Let's use r751364 as the basis for our testing for M9.  Could as many
>> people as possible please try it out and report back?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sian
>>
>> --
>> Unless stated otherwise above:
>> 741598.

Since there are vm crash in classlib test on linux, lots of tests are
not run. 16856 tests run on windows but only 13736 tests run on linux.
The lost tests are mostly in luni module, I think they are very
important for us.

BTW: I can't reproduce the crashes when I ran these tests separately (I
haven't run the whole classlib tests)

--
Best Regards,
Regis.