harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:27:20 GMT

I was also thinking it might be worthwhile having some kind of test
coverage project - perhaps involving analysis of the quality and
coverage of our testing for each classlib/VM module, with a target of
improving testing in the most important areas/areas which are most
lacking. Does this sound like a reasonable project? Is it enough for a
student to get their teeth into?

Sian January wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Do we want to propose any projects for Google Summer of Code 2009?  It
> was quite successful last year for Harmony, with two students
> completing the programme, so definitely worth doing in my opinion.
> http://code.google.com/soc/
> Thanks,
> Sian

Oliver Deakin