harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] zlib change for zOS
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 14:07:01 GMT
Hi,

I have a very minor change to make to one of the zlib header files (in
depends\oss\zlib_1.2.3.zip) for z/OS only. Does anybody know if there
are any legal implications for making this change? I see the license
header says:

  2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must
not be misrepresented as being the original software.

Do you think it would be enough for me to put a simple comment before my
change indicating the modification?

Regards,
Oliver

--