harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing - outstanding issues
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 02:08:41 GMT
On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:52 AM, Sian January
<sianjanuary@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Any updates on these M9 issues today?  I think we still need someone
> with VM expertise to reply to Charles and someone to investigate the
> AWT/Swing crashes.
>
> Nathan - are you able to look at the Vista-specific issues, or can we
> postpone them? I'm not aware that anyone else on the list has a Vista
> system so it would be difficult for anyone else to investigate them.

I'm stuck on the Vista issue. There's a bunch of generated code based
on some windows APIs, but I can't find the tool and no else seems to
recall it. It came from the Intel contribution with AWT/Swing. It's
called the 'nativebridge' tool.

http://www.google.com/codesearch/p?hl=en#b-U_roQFU0o/modules/awt/src/main/native/win32wrapper/windows/org_apache_harmony_awt_nativebridge_windows_Win32.h&q=harmony%20generated%20lang:c%20package:apache.org%20package:%22http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk%22