harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M9] Testing
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 00:22:34 GMT
Here's what I'm seeing while running with Xvfb on Ubuntu 8.10 x86_64.
At the end of the run Xvfb reports a segmentation fault and the
process ends.

Crash - org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImplTest	Error	VM crash?

Tests - 24308 Failures - 588 Errors - 1808 Success rate - 90.14%

Most of the failures and errors seem to be a result of something
failing in java.awt.Toolkit.

-Nathan