harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] My proposal
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:31:24 GMT
Yes I mentioned this problem in my proposal.
Currently my idea is to select them according to the classes that have been
selected out and the jre architecture. Considering possible difference of
jre architecture between different platforms, a type of jre architecture can
be described in a configure file.
Here jre architecture includes jre file hierarchy and dependence from
classes to jre files. The jre architecture configure file should be
processed in an uniform way.

Daniel