harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Wu <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] zlib change for zOS
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 02:14:05 GMT
zlib is free to redistribute, even for commercial purpose. I had a
look on its license, I think you can do that as long as you keep the
original license claim and highlight that you are just making an
improvement rather than becoming the owner of the code ;-)

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM