Hi guys,
I'm running EUT releng test on the linux machine. The test is always failed. Here is something I found, and need some help:
1. I have encountered a " [Fatal Error] :1:20: The version is required in the XML declaration." when running java-test target just like what Lai ChunRong mentioned in HARMONY-6062, but without any luck to pass the test occasionally.
2. With the -consolelog, I found the log file (attached), and says "java.io.IOException: The version is required in the XML declaration." The exception is thrown by the eclipse ProfileParser, which is parsing a profile (attached). The profile is complete. The stack trace contains no information about harmony. With these information, I guess there maybe something wrong when the SAXParser parse a file. So I have run a test to check SAXParser only to find there is no problem to parse the same log.
3. I have tested the relEng with RI. RI passed the configuration phase, but will setup a eclipse workbench and never close it. Harmony with current ibm vm behaves the same.
4. I have tested the relEng on windows. The relEng test passed but behavior different from what it does on linux. No workbench is setup. I have checked the test.xml about the relEng test, find this line in the setupcompare:
    "only run compare test on Linux machine since it is the fastest machine. Also, the compare tool only parses feature.xmls so it only needs to be run on one machine"
    On linux, target setupcompare will be run. It will download a eclipse with older version and change some configuration to compare with the newest one.    I guess here is reason what makes difference.

Any idea?

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee