harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: M9 (Feature Freeze starts tomorrow)
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:33:38 GMT
I haven't really been following the progress of this feature but it
looks like it's been well reviewed by others.  Can anyone else comment
on whether it's ready to be committed?

If it's not quite ready I wouldn't like to delay the milestone for it
any further as we're already a month behind schedule.

Thanks,

Sian