harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 11:40:16 GMT
I would say do a separate one and then you could also put your name
down as a mentor for the more general tools project if there are no
good submissions for the jdb one.  Or we could do separate projects
for several tools if anyone else is particularly interested in
mentoring a specific one.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: