harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: M9
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:28:09 GMT
Ok - it looks like there are no objections to doing the milestone a
week later.  So the planned dates are:

Feature freeze: Friday 27th February
Code freeze: Friday 6th March
Planned release date: Friday 13th March

Let's try not to postpone it any longer, since we're already looking
at a 4 month gap since M8.

Thanks,

Sian