harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: M9
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:01:38 GMT
Hi Jimmy,

I agree it would be good to start thinking about milestone builds for
our Java 6 code at some point, but if we're thinking about an official
milestone release then I think it would be double the testing and
would need a separate vote etc.  Perhaps it would be worth starting a
new thread about this to see what people think?

--
Unless stated otherwise above: