harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Pervov <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use gdb to debug interpreter?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:38:18 GMT
Please, specify -XX:+crash_handler in the command line of your java.
It will give you gdb attached to the point of segfault. Then you can
examine post-mortem state of the VM.

Please, also read [1] for tips on debugging various VM parts.

Pavel.

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/debugging_VM_and_JIT.html