harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Pervov <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello Pavel, inquiring about Harmony bug 5505
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:40:07 GMT
Bert,

It is much more useful to write to Harmony dev-list, as you can
attract more attention to your requests or problems.

Unfortunately, I had no chance of working on HARMONY-5505 once I've
submitted the work-in-progress patch for it.

Are you planning to use radar only occasionally - say once per several
hours - so that shutting down and starting up new VM each time becomes
an advantage? Is it possible to create the virtual machine and have it
suspended in the background until you need to call to radar interface
functions? The VM can be configured through command-line to not
consume much of resources so it can live with your main application
without conflicts.

Wating for your ideas.

Pavel.