harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M9 (Feature Freeze starts tomorrow)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 09:17:37 GMT
Chunrong,

I've made a simple check instead of reading the whole patch. I've
checked the only comment which stuck into my memory, namely adding
assert for a sanity check of strstr( (*it).second->bytes, pkgName )
result. I believe disregarded comments are to be supplied with note
why they are disregarded - otherwise, it makes code reviews useless.

BTW, this comment took me three clarification letters, so it is hardly
to be forgotten. :-)

Thanks.

--
С уважением,