harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yuan Zhang <trojany...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][gc] What does an Partial_Reveal_Object object represents in GarabageCollector?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:57:31 GMT
Alexei,
Thanks for your answer. Can I understand this problem in this way:
     -----at the current edition of harmony, an Partial_Reveal_Object
pointer is just casted from a ManagedObject pointer, and the purpose of the
duplicate declaration of the struct is to minimize dependency between gc and
vmcore because in the future the two structs may have different
declarations.