harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Yuan Zhang <trojany...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][gc] What does an Partial_Reveal_Object object represents in GarabageCollector?
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:09:22 GMT
I have found that the declaration of struct ManagedObject and the
declaration of struct Partial_Reveal_Object are alomost the same. The only
difference is that struct ManagedObject is used in vmcore, and struct
Partial_Reveal_Object is used in gc, so I have a question: "Does a
Partial_Reveal_Object pointer in gc always points to an ManagedObject object
in vmcore?". Because I have modified the declaration of struct ManagedObject
for some purpose, so if the answer to my question is "yes", I also have to
modify other codes to make gc run right?

I appreciated any help from you!