harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with NIO
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 03:20:21 GMT
Hi Niklas,

    Thanks a lot to bring us the test result and the defect.

    As I take a quick look at the code, it is the native code returns
an error code and cause the problem. However the trace does not
contain the detail what the error code is, so we may need a simple
testcase to debug in.

     BTW, what version of Harmony are you using Niklas? (I see my file
is a bit different in line number than the trace)

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM