harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java 6 Snapshots (Was: Re: M9)
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:30:38 GMT
Regis wrote:
> Sian January wrote:
>> 2009/2/18 Jimmy,Jing Lv <firepure@gmail.com>:
>>> Hi,

>>>     Thanks Sian, yes agreed.
>>>
>>>     Indeed as I see in our homepage, there's some link to the
>>> snapshot, not the exact official milestone. As I find, the latest
>>> snapshot of java5 is made on Dec 17th. 2008, but java6 snapshot hasn't
>>> updated for years.  So just wondering if we can offer an update there?
>>>

>> That sounds good.  I'm not sure who normally uploads the Java 5
>> snapshots, but I think it's Chunrong?  Do we have a regular Java 6
>> build at the moment?
>>

> Why not setup java6 build on Hundson, if machine resources are available?

After a few false starts (seemingly caused by our penchant for svn
switch) I have a 1.6 stream build running.  It is currently reporting a
compile error in jdktools which I haven't had time to diagnose.  Looks
like unpack200 is unhappy [1].

[1]
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/job/Harmony-1.6-head-linux-x86_64/9/console

Regards,