harmony-dev mailing list archives

From xiaoming gu <xiaoming...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: discussion for H5022
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:20:31 GMT
I did some tests on 64-bit Windows and found sizeof(POINTER_SIZE_INT)=8. So
I think no truncation happens. And I could NOT find the code mentioned in
[1] and maybe it is because of some rollback. What's your opinion?

Xiaoming

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-5022

--
China Runtime Technologies Lab,