harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 07:16:31 GMT
A more complete and clean implementation (i.e. not based on the AWT
image loader) of ImageIO would be great for Apache FOP, for example.
Since we've moved to a more intensive use of ImageIO, FOP has become a
bit problematic on Harmony. I've silently started working on that last
year but I just don't have enough time to get this somewhere.

On 23.02.2009 18:06:31 Sian January wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> Do we want to propose any projects for Google Summer of Code 2009?  It
> was quite successful last year for Harmony, with two students
> completing the programme, so definitely worth doing in my opinion.
> http://code.google.com/soc/
> Thanks,
> Sian

Jeremias Maerki