harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Egor Pasko <egor.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build] Hudson based build
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 11:12:50 GMT
On the 0x547 day of Apache Harmony Tim Ellison wrote:
> I now have an account [1] on the ASF Hudson machine, so can host some
> more visible build and test projects there.
>
> To get things started, I created a simple build job which will send mail
> to the alerts@ list if the compile fails.
>
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/

Awesome! Now I do not have to ask people out there to check my patches
on x86_64 :) Thanks, Tim!

> Next step is to pass the results of that build into a short integrity
> testing cycle.

I am seeing results of short integrity testing runs on Hudson. Does it
mean this is done already?

Is there a plan to set up an x86 build on Hudson? How much more
platforms/configurations is reasonable to run without making others
feel that we are wasting machine resources?

--
Egor Pasko