harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing for the newer EUT
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 04:19:55 GMT
hi, Nathan:
    I have not tried 3.5M4 but just tried 3.5M3.
    According to the attched "Readme.htm", one only needs to  specify the
(J2SE) item of eut.run.properties (I attached mine) and then run
**
*runtests -properties <path to properties file> [-os <operating system>]
[-ws <windowing system>] [-arch <architecture>] [-noclean] [-vm <path to
java executable>][-Dtest.target=performance][targetname1 targetname2
targetname3 etc...] *

    for that. You can read the "Requirements" session in it. It seems that
the requirements (winzip, ant) are minimum.
    Detailed steps of the testing can be found in
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-PDE-Automation/automation.html (around
Fig 13).