harmony-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r733285 - in /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020: Child_ArrayCase.java Child_ObjectCase.java Parent_ArrayCase.java Parent_ObjectCase.java
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2009 02:14:03 GMT
Thanks for the notice. I did fix that.
I recently changed my svn client but missed the configuration. Sorry.
On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 2:13 AM, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:

> Chunrong, Check your SVN auto-props, per the message below.
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From:  <hindessm@apache.org>
> Date: Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 9:46 AM
> Subject: svn commit: r733285 - in
> /harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020:
> Child_ArrayCase.java Child_ObjectCase.java Parent_ArrayCase.java
> Parent_ObjectCase.java
> To: commits@harmony.apache.org
>
>
> Author: hindessm
> Date: Sat Jan 10 07:46:31 2009
> New Revision: 733285
>
> URL: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=733285&view=rev
> Log:
> Fixing more missing svn:eol-style properties.  chunrong please check that
> you have your svn client configured correctly.  See:
>
>  http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter
>
> under "Configuring your SVN client".  Please also read the section
> entitled "Commit messages" too.  Specifically, please also include
> the JIRA title in commit messages to help those reading the
> commits list.
>
>
> Modified:
>
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Child_ArrayCase.java
>  (props changed)
>
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Child_ObjectCase.java
>  (props changed)
>
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Parent_ArrayCase.java
>  (props changed)
>
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Parent_ObjectCase.java
>  (props changed)
>
> Propchange:
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Child_ArrayCase.java
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   svn:eol-style = native
>
> Propchange:
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Child_ObjectCase.java
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   svn:eol-style = native
>
> Propchange:
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Parent_ArrayCase.java
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   svn:eol-style = native
>
> Propchange:
> harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk/src/test/regression/H6020/Parent_ObjectCase.java
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>   svn:eol-style = native
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message