harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Rogers <ian.rog...@manchester.ac.uk>
Subject Final program of FOSDEM 2009 free Java meeting
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 14:20:03 GMT
Hi all,

In less than 2 weeks our little big event will take place!

The program for our libre java meeting at Fosdem has been finalized.
There are posters with a summary of the talks to print out at:
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem09/poster_09.odg
http://www.klomp.org/mark/classpath/fosdem09/poster_09.pdf

Talk abstracts and bios of the speakers can be found at:
http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/devroom/freejava

The wiki has some pointers to extra activities:
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2009/Fosdem
Including a dinner on Saturday night. Please add yourself if you want to
attend before Wednesday, January 28th

Hoping to see you all there, your friendly ad hoc Fosdem meeting
committee,

Dalibor Topic,
Andrew John Hughes,
Andrew Haley,