harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Huang, Eric" <eric.hu...@intel.com>
Subject RE: testing for the newer EUT
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 05:27:18 GMT
Did not cath this one earlier. What is the jrt.core.tests.builder about? It almost failed completely.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: chunrong lai [mailto:chunronglai@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 12:32 PM
To: dev@harmony.apache.org
Subject: Re: testing for the newer EUT

After works on HARMONY-6020 now we get 98.42% pass rate for 26416 test cases
when running EUT35 in win32 platform as below.

                                                             Tests
Failures  Errors  Success rate
      org.eclipse.ui.tests                           2143
19                    1            99.07%
      org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model         11138
0                    6            99.95%
      org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler      10216
17                    0            99.83%
      org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.builder         195
0                 184             5.64%
      org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.performance  1
0                    0          100.00%
      org.eclipse.team.tests.core                17
0                    0          100.00%
      org.eclipse.update.tests                     131
0                    0          100.00%
      org.eclipse.core.expressions.tests       98
0                    0          100.00%
      org.eclipse.osgi.tests                         504
48                 101           70.44%
      org.eclipse.core.tests.resources          914
7                   29           96.06%
      org.eclipse.core.tests.runtime             389
1                     0            99.74%
      org.eclipse.compare.tests                   80
0                     0           100.00%
      org.eclipse.ant.tests.core                   85
0                     0           100.00%
      org.eclipse.releng.tests                       5
0                     0           100.00%
      org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests                     500
0                     0           100.00%

      Totally:                                           26416
92                 321           98.42%

 More details are posted in HARMONY-6062.

regards,
chunrong
Managed Runtime Technology Center, Intel