harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Qiu" <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][nio]Is selector.close() blocking or not?
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 06:12:27 GMT
Would you mind raising a jira[1] for it? So we can track it.It would be
better if you can provide us a small testcase to reproduce it.
Someone of our community will take a look at for you.

And thank you for your contributing to Harmony.
It is appreciated very much.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

--
Best Regards