harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Cornwall" <andrew.pack...@gmail.com>
Subject [vmtt] Any way to specify padding for lookupswitch/tableswitch?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:27:26 GMT
I'm trying to build some invalid .class files for testing using VMTT. I've
run into a slight snag with the switch bytecodes (lookupswitch/tableswitch).
Unless I'm mistaken, it appears that VMTT doesn't allow one to specify the
bytecode padding explicitly in these statements.

I can work around this by hand-coding the bytes before my
lookupswitch/tableswitch to ensure they have the right offset - but is there
a way (short of -Ebin) to set the padding explicitly in my .ccode file?

Thanks!

    Andrew Jr.