harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [Announce] Aleksey is now a committer!
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:27:06 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Harmony PMC, I am delighted to welcome Aleksey
Shipilev as a new committer to the project.

Aleksey has made sustained, high quality contributions to the
project both through patches to the codebase and in the community
discussions on this mailing list.

Congratulations, your committership is well-deserved!

Next steps...

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything missing.

You should have already received your new Apache account information
with username and password.  As has become the tradition for Harmony,
please update the committers page on the website with your own
information.  That should be a good (and harmless) exercise to test if
everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC