harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing for the newer EUT
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 05:25:38 GMT
Here's the issue I'm seeing. I've attached the results that I'm seeing
from the 'ant' test, as run by this command.

java -jar eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.200.v20081201-1815.jar
-data workspace -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner -file
test.xml ant -Dos=win32 -Dws=win32 -Darch=x86 -Dclean=true
-propertyfile vm.properties -logger org.apache.tools.ant.DefaultLogger

The 'html' results shows that no tests were run. The log file shows
some failure in loading something.

-Nathan

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 3:40 PM, chunrong lai <chunronglai@gmail.com> wrote:
> I run EUT35 in windows so far. As to EUT33, I run it in both windows and
> linux.
> Thanks.
>
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Are you doing both Windows and Linux? I'm just doing Windows, Vista to
>> specific.
>>
>> -Nathan
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM, chunrong lai <chunronglai@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Thanks. I'd like to have a try.
>> > Maybe you can also try the java command line running (after clean
>> > extraction) and post the running results?

>> or

>> chunronglai@gmail.com>

>> -dev
>> >> >> >

>> formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultFormatter,d:\eclipse-testing\eclipse\org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.builder.BuilderTests.xml

>> those

>> in
All I
>> have
What does
>> the

and then run

[-noclean] [-vm <path

>> http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-PDE-Automation/automation.html(around
>> ndbeyer@apache.org

JRE and the JRE

is the

the same exception

>> 'D:harmony.cc/trunk/working_vm/build/windows_x86_msvc_release/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default/gc_gen.jar'

D: in the path

PM

98.42% pass rate for

                 2143
        11138
     10216
        195
             17
               131
      98
                 504
         914
            389
              80
               85
                 5
                 500

>> 26416

Beyer <

the JIRA issue - I think
I found a few weeks
>> ago.
- I reduced it to a
DRLVM couldn't load.

chunrong lai

status of EUT35 with
>> you.
been able to run EUT35 with

with the long java
>> command

>> formatter=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.XMLJUnitResultForm
>> >> >> >> >> >>

>> >atter,d:\eclipse-testing\eclipse\org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests.JdtTextTestSui

>> -ws

file in the JIRA, where I
>> guess
jar file constrains,

> [...]