harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: testing for the newer EUT
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:35:38 GMT
On 7 January 2009 Huang, Eric wrote:
> Did not cath this one earlier. What is the jrt.core.tests.builder about? It
> almost failed completely.

It looks like almost all tests fail with the same exception message:

Build path contains duplicate
entry: 'D:harmony.cc/trunk/working_vm/build/windows_x86_msvc_release/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default/gc_gen.jar'

for project 'Project'

Interesting how there is no '/' or '\' after D: in the path name. Is it a
valid path in win32?

--
Gregory